Sunday, March 20, 2011

Kiss my ass, Diabetes...


Hmmm, this could be an interesting title for a book about my blog. I really like my blog title "Keep smiling through the rain" because that's basically what I've been doing for the past 6 weeks. However, "Kiss my ass, Diabetes" could be more of a humorous angle for a storyline.
My mother's favorite phrase was "Kiss my ass". She had used the phrase in every sentence about cell phones, something on the news or even about the weather. I am not kidding. I could only imagine if her and I had a conversation right now about this, we'd be laughing our asses off. My mother was a fighter with her battle with cancer for years and until the last year of her life, she kept fighting while her body grew weaker. Yes, she did occasionally told Cancer to kiss her ass more times than I can count on both hands.
I am proud to be my mother's daughter.

Kiss my ass, Diabetes.

Thanks Mom. I love you.♥

No comments:

Post a Comment