Saturday, February 19, 2011

Take Out Food

Last night, we ordered take out from our favorite eating establishment in our area, Ice House.
For those in the Pottstown, PA area, Ice House is a household name for take out restaurants, including my household. I used to get their awesome buffalo chicken cheese steaks with cheese and gravy steak fries or their delicious Italian hoagies.
After talking to my hubby about what to have for dinner, we decided to step out of my comfort zone and give take out a try.
After poring through our take out menu(and counting carbs!), I chose a California Cheeseburger which they use 100% ground beef and a handful of steak fries with some ketchup. The burger had a good portion of lettuce, tomato and mayo which helped fill me up quickly and the meal was within my allotted carbs.
Sure I am going to miss all the hoagies and cheese steaks but it comforts me that I can still have a decent take out meal with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment