Thursday, February 24, 2011

2 weeks ago today....

Has it really been two weeks already? Looking back on the events that occurred that fateful day, I realize that I am very lucky that I pulled through my terrifying ordeal. I mean, having a blood sugar level beyond the point of diabetic shock, really puts a life in perspective. I really think that I was given a second chance in life and I vow that I will never take life for granted ever again.
I am now legal with my eyesight and I am able to drive my car again. I was nearsighted and had prescription glasses for years and now my sight has basically turned into almost a 360. I am no longer nearsighted and don't need to wear glasses unless I am on the computer or reading. So, I had dropped 20 pounds and have better eyesight. Diabetes works in mysterious ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment